Rick read my blog about the roundabouts and, of course, he didn’t agree with me at all. He thinks roundabouts are the coolest thing since sliced bread...at least until this weekend. We had the opportunity to go around a big one, I think we were in Arnhem if my calculations are correct, but that’s another story. The big roundabout had 3 lanes, plus two exit lanes–one for the immediate exit and one for the upcoming exit. I think it had five entry/exit points and traffic was moving at nearly highway speeds. I don’t think he liked that one nearly as much as the little ones here in Hengelo.
View Larger Map
Here are a few pictures I took as he was fighting his way around. Keep in mind as you view these, we're going in circles...
View Larger Map
Here are a few pictures I took as he was fighting his way around. Keep in mind as you view these, we're going in circles...


0 comments:
Post a Comment