CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Internet

How did we ever live without it? The guy from the phone company is here now...hopefully, I'll have "real" internet in a little while. I'm currently review photos that haven't been uploaded and plan to get a bunch up as soon as I have internet access that moves faster than a snail. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check daily to see if the blog is updated...hope you get up and running again soon!! TTYL...janet

Vicki said...

I was wondering what your problem was! :) You with all this time to blog and nothing rolling off your lips! Now I understand....internet problems! Those are the pits. I guess there is internet in all parts of the world now....amazing. Can't wait to see your pics! Love ya, Vicki

Anonymous said...

Sis, I love the pictures of England. They are awesome! Did you enjoy the cup of tea?