CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Photos

We are still without internet but hopefully it will be installed this week which we are all looking forward to. We are having to bootleg intermittent access from the wi-fi cafe next door and the neighbors upstairs. The only way we get access is to hang the wireless connector out the window and prop the window open with a wooden spoon. Yeah, I think you all need to see the lengths I'm going through to get this important information out to you! Next upload, I promise. Anyway, I put some new pictures out for you to see (taken with our new camera). More news soon!


Churchyard

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your internet troubles. I know that's a lifeline being so far away!! Loved the pictures....sooooo pretty.
Janet

Anonymous said...

Love the butterfly!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome! Keep posting them. JD

Vicki said...

Where are you? You started out strong..................